Prenatal and postnatal yoga practises play a crucial role in the lives of pregnant women. When a woman becomes pregnant, it changes her lifestyle and mindset, and she thus needs to adopt several meditation and relaxation techniques to make her first trimester happy. Thus, the 85-hour prenatal and postnatal online yoga teacher training at Rishikesh Yog Kendra provides a pregnancy yoga workshop where you can learn how to make a woman happy, safe, and prepared for normal delivery. This workshop provides you with complete knowledge of various aspects of this beautiful journey of a pregnant woman and thus helps you to first learn the basics and then become an expert in prenatal and postnatal yoga training.
Prenatal online yoga class
During a prenatal yoga class, you will learn
- 1. Focusing on breathing techniques
- 2. Moving different areas of the body, such as arms and neck, etc.
- 3. Moving the body into different postures and positions
- 4. Developing strength, flexibility, and balance
- 5. Relaxing the body and restoring the resting heart rate and breathing rhythm
Postnatal online yoga class
Postnatal yoga or postpartum yoga teaches you how to
- 1. Increase calmness.
- 2. It decreases anxiety and depression.
- 3. Reduce your irritability and rage
- 4. Increase energy
- 5. Maintain normal blood pressure
- 6. Relax your muscles.
- 7. Meditate and relax the body.
Though a woman gets excited to know that she is pregnant, at the same time, the only thought of facing labour pain shakes her whole body. Hence, Rishikesh Yog Kendra provides you with the ultimate solution to keep a check on severe mood swings and uncontrollable feelings by trying out prenatal and postpartum yoga techniques. We look forward to having you as an important part of a pregnant woman's yoga journey and thus offer an incredible 85-hour prenatal and post-natal online teacher yoga training course designed in such a way that it will enhance your yoga skills and sharpen your basic knowledge.