Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh (RISHIKESH YOG KENDRA)
Rishikesh Yog Kendra is an affordable, residential and online Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh. The best Yoga School Rishikesh, Rishikesh Yog Kendra is Registered with Yoga Alliance USA as RYS 200 Hrs, and YACEP. Our teaching is based on traditional Hatha Yoga and Vinyasa Flow Yoga along with multi-style Yoga Training and Aerial Yoga. Apart from the traditional style of yoga, and off-beat styles like Aerial yoga we also conduct Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga Teacher Training which is available in both online and offline mode.
The school is the first to introduce classical yoga Teachers Training along with Aerial Yoga Training. Aerial Yoga along with the Multistyle Yoga Teacher Training course is the most popular, and affordable residential course which gives two certificates accredited with the yoga alliance in one duration (four weeks).
Our 200 Hour Yoga Teaching Training in Rishikesh can be completed in three weeks of time with the certification of a registered yoga teacher (RYT 200) from the yoga alliance. Aerial yoga training is accredited with YACEP (Yoga Alliance Continuity Education Provider) and can be completed in one week of time. We offer both 50 hours Aerial yoga teacher training and 100 hours Aerial yoga teacher training in Rishikesh.
200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Courses in Rishikesh, India
Rishikesh Yog Kendra ,the most reputed yoga school in Rishikesh, India founded by Acharya Vimlesh Joshi who holds more than 12 years of experience in Hatha yoga, Vinyasa Yoga, Ashtanga and Vinyasa, Power Yoga and Aerial yoga. He has a strong hold in understanding the integral body movements which helps participants to practice the practices of yoga while joining for the best yoga courses in Rishikesh in India with RYK. The school is located in one of the most beautiful place in Rishikesh, Tapovan.The school is surrounded by the Green Himalayas, our Holy river – The Ganges, Temples, Ashram’s, Waterfalls and the Main Market which is very close and easy accessible.
Neha Thakur, Co-Founder, expertise Traditional Yoga along with Yogic Anatomy. She is an E-RYT from the Yoga Alliance.
She is registered experienced Teacher of more than 600 Hrs. She additionally rehearses Pre-Natal and Postnatal yoga and Kids yoga. Her anatomy background enhances the precise methodology of her session, particularly for those trying to learn pregnancy yoga. Apart from professional yoga teacher training, both lead trainer also trains the locals and rural as voluntarily as an offer to the humankind on a routine basis. Join our team, and be the part of this noble lifestyle. Together let’s create a better tomorrow.
One Month Yoga TTC in India, to experience the intensive and spiritual teaching and practices of tradtional Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, Vinyasa Yoga (Multi-Style) with more emphasis on breathing, awareness, meditation and a practical philosophy to live an enlightened life society. This 200 hour yoga teacher training Certification in India covers all the basic techniques and skill to get started on the noble path of sharing your practical knowledge of yoga – both physical and intellectual in professional way. Even if you are not interested in teaching yoga, the practices and philosophy will have detoxifying effect to enrich your body, mind and intellect, and also to understand the purpose of life and know how to live a same and peaceful life in this world. Rishikesh Yog Kendra is(remove) offers tradtional 200 hours teacher training course in Rishikesh, India. The course fee is inclusive of all Meals, Accommodation, Course Material and other activity during free time. The 200 hours Yoga in Rishikesh start from every 2nd of every month. Please contact us for more detail regarding registration of 200 Hours Yoga in India.
Rishikesh Yog Kendra offers the most affordable residential Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh. Our roots are based on the lineage of learning of classical yoga training from our masters. The objective is to train the genuine seeker in the most price-friendly yoga training module with international certification.Apart from professional yoga training, we also conduct a very low price yoga workshops for underprivileged students on regular basis.
Our Yoga Cources
Rishikesh Yog Kendra (Yoga Training School in Rishikesh)
Best Yoga School in Rishikesh (Rishikesh Yog Kendra): In order to meet the requirements of Yoga Alliance USA, we follow an intensive yet enjoyable and well-organized daily schedule for our 200 Hours Roots of Hatha Yoga Course in Rishikesh. Our schedule allows yoga aspirants to spend 8 hours plus of daily yoga practice and learning. The entire schedule is supported by sumptuous and balanced pure vegetarian meal served during your course and prepared on the bases of Ayurveda principles. Please note that we do not provide vegan food. However, we do try to address the specific dietary needs of a participant if possible. Our daily practice begins at 6:30 AM, so we encourage you to sleep early in order to wake up on time and ready for your daily Yoga Practice. Our daily schedule is a balance of theoretical and practical aspect of Yoga.
Rishikesh since ancient time has been a center of spiritual and religious activities. It’s also known as the gateway to the Himalayas if you look upon the history of Rishikesh. Several deities had appeared at this holy place in an early era. Which is why this place is known as the land of deities on the other hand the world wide yoga guru maharishi Mahesh yogi guru to be beatels as well as developer of the transcendental meditation science. Rishikesh had one of the greatest masters from the Himalayas and the founder of the Himalayan Institute, Swami Sivananda Saraswati who was a hindu spiritual teacher and a proponent of yoga and Vedanta and many more shared this true yoga wisdom at Rishikesh, India. It’s the biggest and a main reason that makes this place the world capital of yoga and the most favorable place for Yoga TTC/ Yoga Teacher Training Courses.
Even today rishikesh is the most favorite destination of devotees as well as nature lovers, trackers, pilgrimage throughout the year Rishikesh pleasant weather , waterfalls, river shores or beaches, green hills , ashrams, an evening ganga aarti all these activities makes this land the truly world yoga capital. It’s also believed that meditation in rishikesh brings one close to attainment or moksha (liberation) reason sacred environment, peace, and positivity in air, blessings of great himalayas yogis , Deities has made this place blessed for yoga and spiritual practices.
Who should join?
- Yoga teacher training in 200 hours is open for everyone in Rishikesh Yog Kendra. It’s available for everyone.
- This course is well suitable for intermediate as well as advance level yoga students.
- Participants must have some yoga experience and must be able to teach core yoga poses as basic sequencing.
- We would like to inform that each student will get an opportunity to conduct a class once in a week to enhancing yoga wisdom.
- Our certificates of yoga ttc are valued as well as internationally recognized by yoga alliance U.S.A as well International yoga federation. After a successful completion of yoga ttc , Students can register with yoga alliance U.S.A and we will confirm all request.
- Exploring New Career Options
- Making Lifestyle Changes
- Embracing Simplicity
- Changing Your Perspective on Life
- Increasing Physical Strength and Flexibility
- Experiencing Mental Growth
- Connecting with Yourself
- Gaining Confidence to Teach & Boosting Self-Confidence
- Feeling More Humble and Dedicated to Your Yoga Path
- Making Friends for Life
- A Yoga Alliance USA, Certified Yoga Teacher Training Program India, where Students begin their life-changing journey with a beautiful and magical fire ceremony conducted by our loving founder, Vimlesh Joshi. After initiation, you will be deeply connected to the mystical energies.
- Direct Teachings from World-Class Teachers, RYK focuses on providing students with small, intimate class settings for individualized and personalized attention from our beloved teachers. The students’ classes are located in the same building as their accommodations, so teachers are easily accessible to students.
- "Sundates" – Every Sunday, students take a break from their yoga classes to explore the many tourist destinations in and around Rishikesh. Excursions include rafting in the Ganges River, visiting and exploring the natural treasures of the area (like caves, river banks and waterfalls) and meditating at the Kunjapuri Temple.
- An Inspiring and Welcoming Community where Every teacher and staff member of RYK is passionate and committed to providing the best possible experience to every student. It is a community built on love, enthusiasm and a profound belief in the transformative powers of yoga.
I completed aerial yoga from Rishikesh Yoga Kendra. Teachers have good knowledge about the subjects and their teaching skills are also commendable. It was a good experience.
I love the pre, post Pragnancy course taken by Neha ma'am. She teaches very well. Also, best place to learn and refine your postures. Teachers do hardwork on students'. Jai sir's classes are energetic and well planned according to students.
TI just loved The Aerial yoga TTC from here .. It was such a beautiful experience to learn new skills with great teachers and the location too was just perfect.Simply blissful experience