200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in India
Multistyle Yoga Teacher Training Program
As you are ready to take your first step in the path of yoga, Rishikesh Yog Kendra will help you to make your journey successful. It’s a 21 Days(Three Weeks) Residential 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training program which is designed in a way where the individual can learn the essence of yoga to an extent and will be able to teach yoga professionally. The school will offer the certification as per the Yoga Alliance standards from its associate Yog body registered with Yoga Alliance. All the programs operates by Rishikesh Yog Kendra are precisely designed to benefit the student and persons best suited their requirements.
Special attention and care with comfort are provided to each student. We have our Travel desk that will take care of your all ground and land arrangements from landing your flight in India to board it. In 200 hour of Teacher training in Rishikesh and Yoga retreat or any special program individually designed for a person. Accommodation with a vegetarian sattvic meal is provided. Rishikesh Yog Kendra works on a principle of “Yog is a complete transformation and development process of persons inner personality & outer aura and we at Rishikesh Yog Kendra are the media and tools helps to make it happen.
Yoga Training in Rishikesh
200 Hours Yoga TTC
Course Syllabus & Daily Schedule
Note - Daily schedule may change without any prior notice
|05:30 TO 06:00 AM||Self Study / Herbal Tea|
|06:15 to 07:15 AM||Pranayama Shatkarma & Mantra Chanting|
|07:30 to 09:00 AM||Holistic Asanas|
|09:00 to 10:00 AM||Breakfast|
|10:15 to 11:15 AM||Philosophy|
|11:30 to 12:30 PM||Yoga Anatomy|
|01:00 to 02:00 PM||Lunch|
|02:45 to 03:45 PM||Alignment & Adjustment / Asana flow|
|04:00 to 05:30 PM||Asana|
|06:00 to 07:00 PM||Meditation|
|07:15 to 08:15 PM||Dinner|
|08:30 to 09:30 PM||Self Study|
|09:30 PM||Lights Off|
|Sunday||Activity / Excursion|
200 Hours Yoga TTC : Course Inclusions
Availability Of The 200 Hour Yoga TTC 2021-22
|Course Name||Course Date||Course Fee With Food & Stay|
|200 Hour Yoga TTC||02 Sep to 22th Sep 2021|| 30000 INR
|200 Hour Yoga TTC||02 Oct to 22th Oct 2021|| 30000 INR
|200 Hour Yoga TTC||02 Nov to 22th Nov 2021|| 30000 INR
|200 Hour Yoga TTC||02 Dec to 22th Dec 2021|| 30000 INR
|200 Hour Yoga TTC||02 Jan to 22th Jan 2022|| 30000 INR
|200 Hour Yoga TTC||02 Feb to 22th Feb 2022|| 30000 INR
|200 Hour Yoga TTC||02 Mar to 22th Mar 2022|| 30000 INR
|200 Hour Yoga TTC||02 Apr to 22th Apr 2022|| 30000 INR
|200 Hour Yoga TTC||02 May to 22th May 2022|| 30000 INR
|200 Hour Yoga TTC||02 June to 22th June 2022|| 30000 INR
|200 Hour Yoga TTC||02 July to 22th July 2022|| 30000 INR
|200 Hour Yoga TTC||02 Aug to 22th Aug 2022|| 30000 INR
|200 Hour Yoga TTC||02 Sep to 22th Sep 2022|| 30000 INR
|200 Hour Yoga TTC||02 Oct to 22th Oct 2022|| 30000 INR
Policies and Other Information
A high degree of self-motivation is required for all aspects of the course. The practice and especially the teaching of yoga demand a high degree of self-discipline and purity. To ensure the success of the program, participants are required to attend all spiritual activities, meditation sessions, lectures, and asana classes. Meat, fish, eggs, black tea, coffee, alcohol, tobacco, drugs, and nudity are prohibited during the course as they are counterproductive to the yoga practice. Participants who do not comply with the school rules may be dismissed from the course.
- Smoking and alcohol are strictly prohibited in the school.
- If you have a fast on a particular day, you have to inform the kitchen manager to avoid wastage of food.
- Always maintain discipline, respect teachers and follow all the rules.
- Always be on time, if you are late, you will not be permitted to join the class.
- Clear your books of account before your departure from RYK school Return your books maps or any goods which you borrowed before departure.
- RYK provides accommodation to a student who joins yoga classes. So any friends or relatives will not be included in the student’s accommodation.
- Students have to be present in all the scheduled programs of RYK Yoga School.
- Any misbehave with fellow students and teachers will also allow the management to take the necessary action.
To reserve your seat, one need to fill the application form by clicking on the link - Apply Now
After that one need to pay the 20% of the total course fee. Which is non-refundable but you can reschedule your course within 1 year. Rest of the fee payment can be done on arrival at the school.
- In case of cancellation, an advance fee paid is non-refundable and non-transferable. If the participant is unable to attend the course due to some reason, his dates can be rescheduled as per the availability of date for One Year.
- If a student cancels the course, we accept the cancellation but advance deposit will not be refunded in cancellation.
- There is no charge for course cancellation. The student just has to inform us by email.
- Students need to pay the remaining course fee in advance during Check-in.
- In the case of Natural Calamities, the school will try to compensate for the amount and reschedule the dates of the course with future dates.
- The course fee does not include Airfares, Airport transfers, and Railway Transfers. It will be borne by the students personally.
The 200-hour yoga teacher training course offered by our school is recognized by Yoga Alliance USA. A student who successfully completes our course can register with Yoga Alliance USA. Our certificates are valued and recognized all over the world. Our school is a registered organization with the government of India.