COURSE FEE PAYMENT Rishikesh Yog Kendra (RYS 200 - Yoga Alliance USA)
As you already filled the application form, now comes the second step to complete the registration process. If you want to register now and want to pay the rest of the fee later, then you will have to pay the 20% of the total course fee now. And rest of the fee can be paid on course commencement date. And if you are applying for online program, then you need to pay the full fee now by clicking in this button -
How to get enrolled:
Policies and Other Information
A high degree of self-motivation is required for all aspects of the course. The practice and especially the teaching of yoga demand a high degree of self-discipline and purity. To ensure the success of the program, participants are required to attend all spiritual activities, meditation sessions, lectures, and asana classes. Meat, fish, eggs, black tea, coffee, alcohol, tobacco, drugs, and nudity are prohibited during the course as they are counterproductive to the yoga practice. Participants who do not comply with the school rules may be dismissed from the course.
- Smoking and alcohol are strictly prohibited in the school.
- If you have a fast on a particular day, you have to inform the kitchen manager to avoid wastage of food.
- Always maintain discipline, respect teachers and follow all the rules.
- Always be on time, if you are late, you will not be permitted to join the class.
- Clear your books of account before your departure from RYK school Return your books maps or any goods which you borrowed before departure.
- RYK provides accommodation to a student who joins yoga classes. So any friends or relatives will not be included in the student’s accommodation.
- Students have to be present in all the scheduled programs of RYK Yoga School.
- Any misbehave with fellow students and teachers will also allow the management to take the necessary action.
To reserve your seat, one need to fill the application form by clicking on the link - Apply Now
After that one need to pay the 20% of the total course fee. Which is non-refundable but you can reschedule your course within 1 year. Rest of the fee payment can be done on arrival at the school.
- In case of cancellation, an advance fee paid is non-refundable and non-transferable. If the participant is unable to attend the course due to some reason, his dates can be rescheduled as per the availability of date for One Year.
- If a student cancels the course, we accept the cancellation but advance deposit will not be refunded in cancellation.
- There is no charge for course cancellation. The student just has to inform us by email.
- Students need to pay the remaining course fee in advance during Check-in.
- In the case of Natural Calamities, the school will try to compensate for the amount and reschedule the dates of the course with future dates.
- The course fee does not include Airfares, Airport transfers, and Railway Transfers. It will be borne by the students personally.
The 200-hour yoga teacher training course offered by our school is recognized by Yoga Alliance USA. A student who successfully completes our course can register with Yoga Alliance USA. Our certificates are valued and recognized all over the world. Our school is a registered organization with the government of India.